Server at Louise
What you'll do
Servers play an integral role in creating strong rapport and developing memorable experiences for our guests. They are responsible for ensuring their guests are comfortable, making recommendations on menu items, taking and delivering food & beverage orders and providing outstanding service at all times. Our ideal candidate will be available to work days, nights and weekends.
Compensation: $2.63 per hour, plus tips.
*You will be paid at least minimum wage for all hours worked even when you do not receive enough tips in a workweek to receive the effective hourly rate of at least minimum wage.
- Greet your customers and genuinely welcome them to the concept.
- Answer questions related to menu offerings and preparation methods.
- Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
- Make recommendations you believe our guests will enjoy.
- Ensure our customers have an enjoyable experience from the time they are seated until they complete their meal.
- Ensure all orders are delivered without delay and with the highest quality standards.
What You Need to Get the Job Done (Minimum Qualifications)
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- A pleasant attitude and able to deliver excellent customer service.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Willingness to be part of a team.
What Will Make Us REALLY Love you (Preferred Qualifications)
- Previous serving experience.
- Familiarity with Point of Sale (POS) systems.
What You'll Love About Us
Great company culture. We foster an inclusive environment where every member of the team is valued and respected.
Work that stays at work. Genuine work/life balance served here.
Employer benefits. Employee Assistance Program, Bicycle Program.
Prepare for the future. 401(k) with company match.
In our commitment to wellness in the community, Ropeswing is proud to offer a smoke-free environment for all of our guests and employees.
*Ropeswing is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value diversity. All employment is based on merit, qualification, and business need.