Crew at Pressroom
What you'll do
The responsibility of the Pressroom Crew member is to greet Guests as they arrive and help set tables and remove soiled dishes, glassware and silverware from the tables. Other responsibilities include proper maintenance and cleaning of side stations, floors, furniture, and restrooms and perform other duties as assigned. Although the Pressroom Crew member typically works in the dining room assisting the food server, there are times when Crew may be assigned to the bar or kitchen to assist as needed.
Compensation: $10.00 per hour, plus tips.
- Greet guests as they arrive and manage reservations for the shift.
- Prepare dining room for guests by setting tables and stocking all necessary supplies prior to the beginning of service.
- Maintain table settings by removing finished courses and replenishing utensils as necessary.
- Refill water glasses.
- Supports wait staff by assisting with delivery of food and retrieval of any supplies they may require.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary bussing station, dish area, and expo line.
- Collaborate with waitstaff and host stand to ensure that tables are cleared, cleaned and waiting for the next party.
- Arrange tables for large parties and prepare private dining areas for scheduled gatherings.
- Monitor tables and alert servers if guests need drink refills
- Self-manages. Follows attendance policy, clocks in/out appropriately, adheres to dress code, is proactive in accomplishing duties, adheres to Company policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You Need to Get the Job Done (Minimum Qualifications)
- Willing to follow directions and ask questions for clarification if needed.
- Able to work in a fast-paced restaurant environment.
- Friendly demeanor and dedication to teamwork.
What Will Make Us REALLY Love you (Preferred Qualifications)
- Previous restaurant experience.
- Familiarity with Point of Sale (POS) systems.
- Ability to remain calm, friendly, and composed.
What You'll Love About Us
Great company culture. We foster an inclusive environment where every member of the team is valued and respected.
Work that stays at work. Genuine work/life balance served here.
Employer benefits. Employee Assistance Program, Bicycle Program.
Prepare for the future. 401(k) with company match.
Have a bite with us. Enjoy meals at our concepts at 50% off menu prices (does not include alcohol).
In our commitment to wellness in the community, Ropeswing is proud to offer a smoke-free environment for all of our guests and employees.
*Ropeswing is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value diversity. All employment is based on merit, qualification, and business need.