Crew at Holler
What you'll do
Crew play an integral role in creating strong rapport and developing memorable experiences for members and their guests. They are responsible for ensuring members and their guests are comfortable, making recommendations on menu items, taking and delivering Food & Beverage orders and providing outstanding service at all times. Our ideal candidate will be available to work days, nights and weekends.
Compensation: $6.00 per hour, plus tips.
*You will be paid at least minimum wage for all hours worked even when you do not receive enough tips in a workweek to receive the effective hourly rate of at least minimum wage.
- Assist with setting up and breaking down dining and drinking areas.
- Answer questions related to menu offerings and preparation methods.
- Make recommendations you genuinely feel our guests will enjoy.
- Maximize revenue potential through the upselling of menu items.
- Ensure dining area is kept clean at all times.
- Ensure all orders are delivered without delay and with the highest quality standards.
- Reset tables for service throughout a meal period.
- Properly handle cash and other payments.
- Accept any reasonable duties given to you by management.
What You Need to Get the Job Done (Minimum Qualifications)
- Walks and stands during entire shift.
- Remain stationary for long periods of time.
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Able to work in a fast-paced restaurant environment.
- Must have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale (POS) system.
- Basic mathematical skills, handle money and give correct change.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
What Will Make Us REALLY Love you (Preferred Qualifications)
- Previous serving experience.
- Familiarity with Point of Sale (POS) systems.
- Ability to remain calm, friendly, and composed.
What You'll Love About Us
Great company culture. We foster an inclusive environment where every member of the team is valued and respected.
Work that stays at work. Genuine work/life balance served here.
Employer benefits. Employee Assistance Program, Bicycle Program.
Prepare for the future. 401(k) with company match.
Have a bite with us. Enjoy meals at our concepts at 50% off menu prices (does not include alcohol).
In our commitment to wellness in the community, Ropeswing is proud to offer a smoke-free environment for all of our guests and employees.
*Ropeswing is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value diversity. All employment is based on merit, qualification, and business need.